Graduated in May 2014 from A-B Technical Community College with an Associates Degree in Digital Media Technologies.
Technical proficiencies include:
- Premiere Pro (video editing)
- Adobe After Effects (motion graphics)
- Website coding: HTML5 and CSS3
My design portfolio: www.clarkstudiodesign.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/clark-studio-design
I also have a background in fine arts. I studied at The Fine Arts League of the Carolinas, a school whose curriculum is based on realist traditions of the “Old Masters”, founded by Ben Long. My artwork includes mainly illustration, drawing and painting.
Art website: www.clarkstudioart.com
Things of interest I have done:
- I worked as a graphic designer doing real estate ads for two years.
- I’ve taken pictures of newly listed homes for a real estate company.
- I’ve created logos, business cards, pamphlets and other printed collateral on a freelance basis.
- I worked for a newspaper creating ads.
- I’ve painted three large wall murals, painted art on furniture and painted a thirteen foot backdrop for a band.
- I’ve choreographed a dance piece for a recital when I taught modern dance to high school students.
- I toured the southeast with a modern dance company for five years, performing and doing residencies in schools.
- I’ve had an art booth at two outdoor Art Festivals.
- I’ve worked years in retail and customer service including an art gallery.
- My biggest accomplishment is raising my daughter as a single parent.
Good coffee, typography, letterpress, art nouveau, Oak trees, all art forms from digital to crafts like pottery, to performing arts, music and literature.